Gray Point Homes - Stay Away!

We have been in our home for about 18 months. We've had our ups and downs and mixed experiences in that time.

While we like our home overall, we're very unhappy at the moment and we're currently on a down, MAJOR down, with Gehan. We found out that they are now building the homes behind us (we knew that would happen eventually) and planning to grade the lots to drain the water from those lots onto and between mine and my neighbors' homes. That isn't anywhere on our survey, there's no drainage plan to do so on our paperwork, nor is it legal. In Texas, you can't drain water onto another person's property.

We already had poor grading, which they admitted to messing up initially and are trying to fix now with new fences that were rotting, and sod to replace what had died from standing water, and tried to fix the existing grading so it would flow properly. But as of this week, it's still not all fixed either. Sadly, our homes are going to be in further jeopardy of potential flooding every heavy rain we get here in the hill country with not only water flowing from my lot, but also that of homes behind me.

If only they put the same care into my home as if it were their own, they would see why it matters. I don't think anyone wants a flooded home

Product or Service Mentioned: Gray Point Homes House Construction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13.